We are honored to have received the Yoo-Hoo Award from our friends over at The Poupounette. Thanks for thinking of us for this fun award. If you don’t already know the Poupounette gang you should go visit them. With one dog, four cats, two horses and #1 (that’s what they call their human) there is something for everyone to enjoy. Oh yeah, they also live in France which is heaven if you are a dog. Did you know dogs go almost everywhere their humans go in France, even to restaurants?
We are supposed to tell you three things we have to celebrate:
1) Spring! Yes it has finally reached us and we are so happy to be able to get out into our yard and enjoy the green grass under your toes.
2) Siblings. We are so happy that our pawrents picked us to be together. We are a great match in size and temperament and we both love to play and run around our house and yard together.
3) Big Dogs Big Hearts! This is the rescue group that both of us came from. Without them we wouldn’t be together and we wouldn’t be here. Thanks BDBH for all you do for lots of dogs all the time.
We are supposed to pass this award on to seven other blogs. We’re not quite sure who has had it yet so our apologies if it’s already come your way. We would like to pass it on to:
- Walter’s girlfriend Tui and her family at Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs
- The cutest Doodle boys around – Murphy & Stanley
- Millie’s near twin Lee and her brother Phod over at The Hailey & Zaphod Chronicles
- Stella, Angus and Maggie from The Three Little Pugs
- Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo over at Dory’s Backyard
- Tweedles at Through the Eyes of Tweedles
- Bunny, Morgan, Küster & Flattery from Tales & Tails
We love all our Blogville friends and had a difficult time picking just 7 to honor. We hope if you don’t already know one of the nominated blogs that you will go visit them and say hi.